Health Priorities, Initiatives & Programs
From time to time, the Paso del Norte Health Foundation will invest in community initiatives and transformative projects that promote health and prevent disease in the region. From the Texas Tech Foster School of Medicine and Hunt School of Dental Medicine to the PHIX Health Information Exchange (HIE) and UTEP School of Nursing and Pharm D program, these investments support lasting change.
Overtime, projects have included leadership gifts for:
- Texas Tech Foster School of Medicine
- Texas Tech Hunt School of Dental Medicine
- PHIX Health Information Exchange
- University of Texas at El Paso School of Nursing
- University of Texas at El Paso Pharm D program
- Regional Framework for Health
- Healthy Paso del Norte (wwww.healthypasodelnorte.org)
View All Initiatives & Programs
July 21, 2021
The Paso del Norte Health Foundation ended the year in 2020 with $256.3 million in assets, up from $130 million in 1995, keeping administrative expenses below 1 percent of foundation assets and bringing total grantmaking since inception to nearly $211 million.
Learn more about our contributions to expand the…