October 26, 2023
The Paso del Norte Health Foundation seeks Letters of Intent (LOIs) from eligible organizations to promote healthy eating, specifically fruit and vegetable consumption. For more information, click here.
Deadlines & Schedule
- Letters of intent due via the Foundation’s online application system: December 6, 2023
- Invitations for full proposals announced: January 5, 2024
- Invited applicants may meet with the Program Officer before submitting a full proposal.
- Full proposals due: February 14, 2024
- Notice of grant award: June 1, 2024
- Funding cycle starts: The earliest grant start date is July 1,2024 (June 1 for Interest 2) but later dates may be proposed. Most grants will be for one year but may be renewed annually with a new proposal.
PDNHF Initiative: Healthy Eating
Back to News