Healthy Eating Call for Letter of Intent (LOI)
November 8, 2022
The Paso del Norte Health Foundation seeks Letters of Intent (LOIs) from eligible organizations to promote healthy eating, specifically fruit and vegetable consumption. Population and individual-level strategies will be considered.
Eligible applicants include nonprofit tax-exempt organizations, including churches and units of government, located in the Paso del Norte region. See the Grant Center on the Paso del Norte Health Foundation website www.pdnhf.org for more information about grant guidelines.
Deadlines & Schedule:
- Letters of intent due via the Foundation’s online application system: December 6, 2022
- Invitations for full proposals announced: January 18, 2023
- RFP Workshop: February 1, 2023
- Full proposals due: February 16, 2023
- Notice of grant award: June 1, 2023
- Funding cycle starts: Earliest grant start date is July 1, but later dates may be proposed.
Click here to read the LOI and apply online.
PDNHF Priority Area: Healthy Living
PDNHF Initiative: Healthy Eating
Foundation Staff: Jana Renner
Back to News