October 9, 2017
The Paso del Norte Health Foundation seeks Letters of Intent (LOI) from eligible organizations to promote the Paso del Norte Health Foundation’s Strategic Plan for A Smoke Free Paso del Norte Initiative.
Specifically, the Health Foundation seeks LOIs that propose evidence-based strategies to advance the goals of the Initiative. Applicants are encouraged to download and read the A Smoke Free Paso del Norte Strategic Plan.
Deadlines & Schedule:
- Letters of intent due to Foundation: November 3, 2017
- Invitations for full proposals announced: December 4, 2017
- Meeting with Program Officer: December 11-18, 2017
- Full proposals due: January 12, 2018
- Funding cycle starts: May 1, 2018, but other dates may be proposed
To learn more about the LOI, review the strategic plan and apply online, click on link.
Back to News
July 21, 2021
The Paso del Norte Health Foundation ended the year in 2020 with $256.3 million in assets, up from $130 million in 1995, keeping administrative expenses below 1 percent of foundation assets and bringing total grantmaking since inception to nearly $211 million.
Learn more about our contributions to expand the…