October 9, 2017
The Paso del Norte Health Foundation seeks Letters of Intent (LOI) from eligible organizations to promote the Paso del Norte Health Foundation’s Strategic Plan for A Smoke Free Paso del Norte Initiative.
Specifically, the Health Foundation seeks LOIs that propose evidence-based strategies to advance the goals of the Initiative. Applicants are encouraged to download and read the A Smoke Free Paso del Norte Strategic Plan.
Deadlines & Schedule:
- Letters of intent due to Foundation: November 3, 2017
- Invitations for full proposals announced: December 4, 2017
- Meeting with Program Officer: December 11-18, 2017
- Full proposals due: January 12, 2018
- Funding cycle starts: May 1, 2018, but other dates may be proposed
To learn more about the LOI, review the strategic plan and apply online, click on link.
Back to News
April 19, 2021
The Paso del Norte Health Foundation extends its sincere thanks to Marilyn Levi-Baumgarten and Project N95 for their recent donation of 50,000 blue surgical masks for residents of El Paso. Project N95 is a National COVID-19 PPE and Diagnostic Testing Clearinghouse that helps nonprofits…