October 9, 2017
The Paso del Norte Health Foundation seeks Letters of Intent (LOI) from eligible organizations to promote the Paso del Norte Health Foundation’s Strategic Plan for A Smoke Free Paso del Norte Initiative.
Specifically, the Health Foundation seeks LOIs that propose evidence-based strategies to advance the goals of the Initiative. Applicants are encouraged to download and read the A Smoke Free Paso del Norte Strategic Plan.
Deadlines & Schedule:
- Letters of intent due to Foundation: November 3, 2017
- Invitations for full proposals announced: December 4, 2017
- Meeting with Program Officer: December 11-18, 2017
- Full proposals due: January 12, 2018
- Funding cycle starts: May 1, 2018, but other dates may be proposed
To learn more about the LOI, review the strategic plan and apply online, click on link.
Back to News
February 20, 2018
The Fundacion Paso del Norte para la Salud y Bienestar and FECHAC have partnered to launch “Playgrounds in the Park,” an initiative designed to get gently used playground equipment into neighborhood parks in Ciudad Juárez. The organizations have extended an invitation to neighborhood groups (consisting of 10 or mor…