October 9, 2017
The Paso del Norte Health Foundation seeks Letters of Intent (LOI) from eligible organizations to promote the Paso del Norte Health Foundation’s Strategic Plan for A Smoke Free Paso del Norte Initiative.
Specifically, the Health Foundation seeks LOIs that propose evidence-based strategies to advance the goals of the Initiative. Applicants are encouraged to download and read the A Smoke Free Paso del Norte Strategic Plan.
Deadlines & Schedule:
- Letters of intent due to Foundation: November 3, 2017
- Invitations for full proposals announced: December 4, 2017
- Meeting with Program Officer: December 11-18, 2017
- Full proposals due: January 12, 2018
- Funding cycle starts: May 1, 2018, but other dates may be proposed
To learn more about the LOI, review the strategic plan and apply online, click on link.
Back to News
September 21, 2021
According to County data and recent PdNHF focus groups, men ages 18-50 years old in El Paso are among the least vaccinated and least inclined to get vaccinated in the region. With support from the County of El Paso, a pop-up vaccine initiative was launched in August 2021 to make it easier for this harder-to-reach…