August 31, 2020
Make plans to attend this webinar on the important matter of mental health and school re-openings. School administrators, counselors, teachers are encouraged to attend. This webinar is supported by the Texas Health and Human Services - Crisis Counseling Assistance and Training Program (CCP) for School Personnel. For more information on CCP in English, click on this link.
Date: Thursday, September 3, 2020
Location: Zoom Meeting
- Emergence Health Network, Celeste Nevarez
- El Paso Children’s Hospital, Dr. Vanessa Velez, DNP CPNP-PC CP-SANE, Director, CARES Clinic
- El Paso Child Guidance Center, Kathy Kevtyak, Director of Systems of Care
- Michael Kelly, Paso del Norte Health Foundation
- Josie Angerstein-Guzman, Clint ISD
Back to News
July 21, 2021
The Paso del Norte Health Foundation ended the year in 2020 with $256.3 million in assets, up from $130 million in 1995, keeping administrative expenses below 1 percent of foundation assets and bringing total grantmaking since inception to nearly $211 million.
Learn more about our contributions to expand the…