August 31, 2020
Make plans to attend this webinar on the important matter of mental health and school re-openings. School administrators, counselors, teachers are encouraged to attend. This webinar is supported by the Texas Health and Human Services - Crisis Counseling Assistance and Training Program (CCP) for School Personnel. For more information on CCP in English, click on this link.
Date: Thursday, September 3, 2020
Location: Zoom Meeting
- Emergence Health Network, Celeste Nevarez
- El Paso Children’s Hospital, Dr. Vanessa Velez, DNP CPNP-PC CP-SANE, Director, CARES Clinic
- El Paso Child Guidance Center, Kathy Kevtyak, Director of Systems of Care
- Michael Kelly, Paso del Norte Health Foundation
- Josie Angerstein-Guzman, Clint ISD
Back to News
February 17, 2021
Emergence Health Network (EHN) in collaboration with Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center El Paso, and The Meadows Foundation, has launched a new “This is Wellness” podcast.
The podcast is dedicated to conversations surrounding life situations that contribute and can complicate our well-being. Season…