August 31, 2020
Make plans to attend this webinar on the important matter of mental health and school re-openings. School administrators, counselors, teachers are encouraged to attend. This webinar is supported by the Texas Health and Human Services - Crisis Counseling Assistance and Training Program (CCP) for School Personnel. For more information on CCP in English, click on this link.
Date: Thursday, September 3, 2020
Location: Zoom Meeting
- Emergence Health Network, Celeste Nevarez
- El Paso Children’s Hospital, Dr. Vanessa Velez, DNP CPNP-PC CP-SANE, Director, CARES Clinic
- El Paso Child Guidance Center, Kathy Kevtyak, Director of Systems of Care
- Michael Kelly, Paso del Norte Health Foundation
- Josie Angerstein-Guzman, Clint ISD
Back to News
June 23, 2022
The Paso del Norte Health Foundation has partnered with local artist and graphic designer Vanessa Clark to artistically bring to life the work of the Tobacco Control Network and the Smoke-Free and Vape-Free Initiative.
A Smoke-Free Paso del Norte is an initiative of the Paso del…