July 20, 2017
The Paso del Norte Health Foundation’s 2016 Annual Report – Health is Elemental features the accomplishments of partners and grantees working to develop #healthyhabits in Healthy Eating and Active Living, Tobacco and Alcohol Prevention, Mental Health and Emotional Well-being, Healthy Kids and Health Leadership.
Click here to view overall accomplishments.
Partners and grantee feature stories:
- Las Cruces Public Schools
- City of El Paso and City of Anthony, New Mexico
- NAMI El Paso
- La Rodadora, Ciudad Juárez
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, El Paso - Woody L. Hunt School of Dental Medicine
- REALIZE Executive Experience, Paso del Norte Region
- Healthy Paso del Norte Report
- Paso del Norte Charitable Foundation
- Fundación Paso del Norte para la Salud y Bienestar
Back to News
April 19, 2021
The Paso del Norte Health Foundation extends its sincere thanks to Marilyn Levi-Baumgarten and Project N95 for their recent donation of 50,000 blue surgical masks for residents of El Paso. Project N95 is a National COVID-19 PPE and Diagnostic Testing Clearinghouse that helps nonprofits…