September 19, 2016
El Paso Giving Day, officially launched to the public on Wednesday, August 31. If you missed it, view the Facebook live feed click here. 132 El Paso nonprofits have signed up for this first day-of-giving in our community. Mark your calendar so you can donate to one (or several) of these charitable organizations on Giving Day. Want to get involved in this inaugural effort to support the charitable organizations that give so much to the community where we live, work and play? Here are some ideas on how you can get involved in El Paso Giving Day:
- Like us on Facebook: EPGivingDay and follow us on Twitter: @EPGivingDay
- Match your employee’s gifts on November 15, 2016
- Sponsor advertising (billboards, internet ads, print ads, etc…) for community outreach
- Encourage your coworkers, family, and friends to donate online on November 15, 2016
- Host or sponsor a day-of event for your company’s favorite nonprofit
- Make a special offer to your customers. A percentage of your proceeds could be donated to your favorite nonprofit or could be used as a prize throughout the day
- Use social media to encourage your friends, family and/or clients to support a particular organization
- Become a El Paso Giving Day volunteer, and help us at our headquarters on November 15
Back to News
May 24, 2022
It is heartbreaking to hear that yet another tragedy has occurred in our country and this time less than 500 miles from El Paso.
As we grieve and reflect, memories from our community’s experiences can create the need for assistance. Below are local resources that you can turn to for help.
- Emergence Health…