October 31, 2017
The Paso del Norte Health Foundation seeks Letters of Intent (LOIs) from eligible organizations to promote the Health Foundation’s Strategic Plan for Healthy Eating and Active Living (HEAL) Initiative.
Applicants are encouraged to download and read the HEAL Strategic Plan. The Paso del Norte Institute for Health Living serves as the Health Foundation’s backbone organization for the HEAL priority area and evaluates the HEAL programs. Applicants are encouraged to visit the IHL website at pdnihl.org.
Eligible applicants include nonprofit tax-exempt organizations, including churches and units of government, located in the Paso del Norte region.
Deadlines & Schedule:
- Letters of intent due to Foundation: November 20, 2017
- Invitations for full proposals announced: early December, 2017
- Invited applicants may be required to meet with the Program Officer before submitting a full proposal
- Full proposals due: February 26, 2018
- Notice of grant award: June 2018
- Funding cycle starts: July 1, 2018, but other dates may be proposed
Back to News
New Mexico dental students receive an opportunity to study at the Hunt School of Dental Medicine in El Paso
October 20, 2021
Two future New Mexico dental students will have something to smile about, thanks to the New Mexico Higher Education Department (NMHED). The state agency is stepping up to help with tuition costs for New Mexico residents attending Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center El Paso’s Hunt School of Dental Medicine…