November 22, 2016
The Paso del Norte Health Foundation (PdNHF) is pleased to invite eligible agencies to submit Letters of Intent (LOIs) under the Paso del Norte Health Foundation’s Priority Area: Alcohol and Tobacco Control.
After LOI is reviewed, selected agencies will be invited to submit a full proposal. Eligible applicants include nonprofit tax-exempt organizations, including churches and units of government, located in the Paso del Norte region.
Deadlines & Schedule:
- Letters of intent due via the Foundation’s online application system: December 7, 2016
- Invitations for full proposals announced: December 16, 2016
- Invited applicants will be required to meet with Program Officer before submitting full proposal
- Full proposals due: January 27, 2017
- Funding cycle starts: April 1, 2017, but other dates may be proposed
Click here for more information and to access the online Letter of Intent (LOI).
Back to News
April 19, 2021
The Paso del Norte Health Foundation extends its sincere thanks to Marilyn Levi-Baumgarten and Project N95 for their recent donation of 50,000 blue surgical masks for residents of El Paso. Project N95 is a National COVID-19 PPE and Diagnostic Testing Clearinghouse that helps nonprofits…