June 6, 2017
The Paso del Norte Health Foundation seeks Letters of Intent (LOIs) from eligible organizations to promote the Health Foundation’s Strategic Plan for the IGNITE Initiative. Eligible applicants include nonprofit tax-exempt organizations, including churches and units of government, located in the Paso del Norte region.
Deadlines & Schedule:
- Letters of intent due to Foundation via the Foundation’s online application system: June 16, 2017
- Invitations for full proposals announced: July 12, 2017
- Invited applicants are encouraged to meet with the Program Officer before submitting a proposal
- Full proposals due: August 11, 2017
- Funding cycle starts: As early as December 15, 2017 but other dates may be proposed
For more information, contact Claudia Perez at email@example.com or 915-218-2628.
Back to News
New Mexico dental students receive an opportunity to study at the Hunt School of Dental Medicine in El Paso
October 20, 2021
Two future New Mexico dental students will have something to smile about, thanks to the New Mexico Higher Education Department (NMHED). The state agency is stepping up to help with tuition costs for New Mexico residents attending Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center El Paso’s Hunt School of Dental Medicine…