June 6, 2017
The Paso del Norte Health Foundation seeks Letters of Intent (LOIs) from eligible organizations to promote the Health Foundation’s Strategic Plan for the IGNITE Initiative. Eligible applicants include nonprofit tax-exempt organizations, including churches and units of government, located in the Paso del Norte region. Click here for more information about grant guidelines.
Deadlines & Schedule:
- Letters of intent due to Foundation via the Foundation’s online application system: June 16, 2017
- Invitations for full proposals announced: July 12, 2017
- Invited applicants are encouraged to meet with the Program Officer before submitting a proposal
- Full proposals due: August 11, 2017
- Funding cycle starts: As early as December 15, 2017 but other dates may be proposed
For more information, contact Claudia Perez at firstname.lastname@example.org or 915-218-2628.
Back to News
February 20, 2018
The Fundacion Paso del Norte para la Salud y Bienestar and FECHAC have partnered to launch “Playgrounds in the Park,” an initiative designed to get gently used playground equipment into neighborhood parks in Ciudad Juárez. The organizations have extended an invitation to neighborhood groups (consisting of 10 or mor…