March 17, 2020
Due to COVID-19, the Healthy Kids LOI deadline has been extended to Monday, March 23.
The Paso del Norte Health Foundation seeks Letters of Intent (LOIs) from eligible organizations to promote the Health Foundation’s Strategic Plan for the Healthy Kids Initiative to increase the number of disconnected youth who participate in out-of-school-time programs. Youth who are connected, are involved in out-of-school time activity, in a safe place, with a caring adult, tend to avoid situations and behaviors that compromise health while engaging in an activity that promotes health.
Deadlines & Schedule:
- Letters of intent due to the Health Foundation via the on-line application system: March 23, 2020.
- Invitations for full proposals announced: April 14, 2020.
- Invited applicants are encouraged to meet with the Program Officer before submitting a full proposal.
- Full proposals due: May 19, 2020.
- Funding cycle: up to twelve months beginning October 1, 2020 but other dates may be proposed.
Back to News
New Mexico dental students receive an opportunity to study at the Hunt School of Dental Medicine in El Paso
October 20, 2021
Two future New Mexico dental students will have something to smile about, thanks to the New Mexico Higher Education Department (NMHED). The state agency is stepping up to help with tuition costs for New Mexico residents attending Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center El Paso’s Hunt School of Dental Medicine…