March 17, 2020
Due to COVID-19, the Healthy Kids LOI deadline has been extended to Monday, March 23.
The Paso del Norte Health Foundation seeks Letters of Intent (LOIs) from eligible organizations to promote the Health Foundation’s Strategic Plan for the Healthy Kids Initiative to increase the number of disconnected youth who participate in out-of-school-time programs. Youth who are connected, are involved in out-of-school time activity, in a safe place, with a caring adult, tend to avoid situations and behaviors that compromise health while engaging in an activity that promotes health.
Deadlines & Schedule:
- Letters of intent due to the Health Foundation via the on-line application system: March 23, 2020.
- Invitations for full proposals announced: April 14, 2020.
- Invited applicants are encouraged to meet with the Program Officer before submitting a full proposal.
- Full proposals due: May 19, 2020.
- Funding cycle: up to twelve months beginning October 1, 2020 but other dates may be proposed.
Back to News
May 17, 2022
The Paso del Norte Health Foundation and Paso del Norte Community Foundation are pleased to welcome Diana Seabrooks as our new Accounting Support Assistant.
Ms. Seabrooks will support the Accounting/Finance Department working on Foundation payables, reports, and customer service.
Ms. Seabrooks grew up in El…