March 17, 2020
Due to COVID-19, the Healthy Kids LOI deadline has been extended to Monday, March 23.
The Paso del Norte Health Foundation seeks Letters of Intent (LOIs) from eligible organizations to promote the Health Foundation’s Strategic Plan for the Healthy Kids Initiative to increase the number of disconnected youth who participate in out-of-school-time programs. Youth who are connected, are involved in out-of-school time activity, in a safe place, with a caring adult, tend to avoid situations and behaviors that compromise health while engaging in an activity that promotes health.
Deadlines & Schedule:
- Letters of intent due to the Health Foundation via the on-line application system: March 23, 2020.
- Invitations for full proposals announced: April 14, 2020.
- Invited applicants are encouraged to meet with the Program Officer before submitting a full proposal.
- Full proposals due: May 19, 2020.
- Funding cycle: up to twelve months beginning October 1, 2020 but other dates may be proposed.
Click here for more information.
Back to News
April 19, 2021
The Paso del Norte Health Foundation extends its sincere thanks to Marilyn Levi-Baumgarten and Project N95 for their recent donation of 50,000 blue surgical masks for residents of El Paso. Project N95 is a National COVID-19 PPE and Diagnostic Testing Clearinghouse that helps nonprofits…