March 27, 2018
The Paso del Norte Health Foundation seeks Letters of Intent (LOIs) from eligible organizations to promote the Health Foundation’s Strategic Plan for the IGNITE Initiative. Eligible applicants include nonprofit tax-exempt organizations, including churches and units of government, located in the Paso del Norte Region. Click here for more information about grant guidelines.
Deadlines & Schedule:
- Letters of intent due to Foundation via the Foundation’s online application system: April 17, 2018
- Invitations for full proposals announced: May 7, 2018
- Invited applicants are encouraged to meet with the Vice President of Programs before submitting a proposal
- Full proposals due: June 12, 2018
- Funding cycle starts: October 1, 2018, but other dates may be proposed
Click here to access the online letter of intent and instructions on how to submit a letter of intent.
Back to News
April 19, 2021
The Paso del Norte Health Foundation extends its sincere thanks to Marilyn Levi-Baumgarten and Project N95 for their recent donation of 50,000 blue surgical masks for residents of El Paso. Project N95 is a National COVID-19 PPE and Diagnostic Testing Clearinghouse that helps nonprofits…