March 27, 2018
The Paso del Norte Health Foundation seeks Letters of Intent (LOIs) from eligible organizations to promote the Health Foundation’s Strategic Plan for the IGNITE Initiative. Eligible applicants include nonprofit tax-exempt organizations, including churches and units of government, located in the Paso del Norte Region. Click here for more information about grant guidelines.
Deadlines & Schedule:
- Letters of intent due to Foundation via the Foundation’s online application system: April 17, 2018
- Invitations for full proposals announced: May 7, 2018
- Invited applicants are encouraged to meet with the Vice President of Programs before submitting a proposal
- Full proposals due: June 12, 2018
- Funding cycle starts: October 1, 2018, but other dates may be proposed
Click here to access the online letter of intent and instructions on how to submit a letter of intent.
Back to News
PDN Community Foundation Update: $3 Million Gift to advance the future of health education at TTUHSC El Paso
June 12, 2019
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center El Paso (TTUHSC El Paso), along with the Paso del Norte Community Foundation and Rick and Ginger Francis, announced earlier this month a $3 million gift that will help drive the university toward a bright, impactful future.
Encouraged by TTUHSC El Paso’s success and…