March 27, 2018
The Paso del Norte Health Foundation seeks Letters of Intent (LOIs) from eligible organizations to promote the Health Foundation’s Strategic Plan for the IGNITE Initiative. Eligible applicants include nonprofit tax-exempt organizations, including churches and units of government, located in the Paso del Norte Region. Click here for more information about grant guidelines.
Deadlines & Schedule:
- Letters of intent due to Foundation via the Foundation’s online application system: April 17, 2018
- Invitations for full proposals announced: May 7, 2018
- Invited applicants are encouraged to meet with the Vice President of Programs before submitting a proposal
- Full proposals due: June 12, 2018
- Funding cycle starts: October 1, 2018, but other dates may be proposed
Click here to access the online letter of intent and instructions on how to submit a letter of intent.
Back to News
July 21, 2021
The Paso del Norte Health Foundation ended the year in 2020 with $256.3 million in assets, up from $130 million in 1995, keeping administrative expenses below 1 percent of foundation assets and bringing total grantmaking since inception to nearly $211 million.
Learn more about our contributions to expand the…