March 27, 2018
The Paso del Norte Health Foundation seeks Letters of Intent (LOIs) from eligible organizations to promote the Health Foundation’s Strategic Plan for the IGNITE Initiative. Eligible applicants include nonprofit tax-exempt organizations, including churches and units of government, located in the Paso del Norte Region. Click here for more information about grant guidelines.
Deadlines & Schedule:
- Letters of intent due to Foundation via the Foundation’s online application system: April 17, 2018
- Invitations for full proposals announced: May 7, 2018
- Invited applicants are encouraged to meet with the Vice President of Programs before submitting a proposal
- Full proposals due: June 12, 2018
- Funding cycle starts: October 1, 2018, but other dates may be proposed
Click here to access the online letter of intent and instructions on how to submit a letter of intent.
Back to News
September 18, 2019
Exploring Greater Impact Through Strategic Partnerships
REALIZE BOARD TRAINING FALL SUMMIT
The REALIZE Board Training Fall Summits are annual seminars focused on giving the region’s nonprofits the tools and understanding they need to grow and succeed. The Fall Summits are based on pressing topics…