April 14, 2016
Congratulations to 20 community health leaders who recently graduated from the Paso del Norte Health Foundation’s REALIZE Leadership Program. These individuals participated in a 10-month experience that prepared them to address regional health needs, through the use of cutting edge leadership ideas.
The goal of the REALIZE experience is to inspire already effective leaders to become transformational leaders for the benefit of the region’s health.
2015-16 REALIZE Leadership Cohort:
- Kari Bachman, Coordinator, Doña Ana Communities United, The Community Foundation of Southern New Mexico
- Joseph Bocanegra, Corporate Relations Specialist, The Hospitals of Providence
- Manuel Castruita, Director of Guidance and Counseling, El Paso Independent School District
- Bill Coon, President/CEO, YMCA of Greater El Paso, TX & Rio Grande Valley
- Chrystal Davis, COO of Diversion Services, Emergence Health Network
- Dr. Norma P. Fernandez, Director of Programs, National Alliance on Mental Illness-El Paso (NAMI)
- Janine Laskowski Gallinar, Clinical Director, Family Service of El Paso, Inc.
- Eufemia B. Garcia, Regional Director Western Rio Grande Region Colonias Program,
Texas A&M University
- Veronica Garcia, Program Director, Grassroots Institute for Fundraising Training
- Andrea Gates-Ingle, Executive Director/Co-Founder, Creative Kids, Inc.
- Cathy Gaytan, Executive Director, El Paso Child Guidance Center
- Joe Gudenrath, Executive Director, El Paso Downtown Management District
- Lorraine James, Senior Director of the Office of the Founding Dean, Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center—Gayle Greve Hunt School of Nursing
- Jamie Michael, Department Director, Doña Ana County Health & Human Services
- Dr. Mihai Niculescu, Assistant Professor of Marketing, New Mexico State University
- Dawn Sanchez, Director, New Mexico Department of Health
- Raymond Sias, Health Information Exchange Consultant
- Lisa Tomaka, Triwest Group
- Dr. Leah Whigham, Executive Director, Paso del Norte Institute for Healthy Living
- Deborah A. Zuloaga, President/CEO, United Way of El Paso County
To learn more about the REALIZE Leadership Program, click here.
Back to News