November 10, 2021
The Paso del Norte Health Foundation seeks Letters of Intent (LOIs) from eligible organizations to promote healthy eating and physical activity. A high-quality diet that includes fruits and vegetables and appropriate daily caloric intake can combat the onset of chronic diseases such as obesity and type 2 diabetes. Being physically active and minimizing sedentary time also decreases the risk of chronic diseases.
The Health Foundation is specifically interested in programs that promote fruit and vegetable consumption or portion control or in approaches that create opportunities to increase physical activity or decrease sedentary behavior.
Eligible applicants include nonprofit tax-exempt organizations, including churches and units of government, located in the Paso del Norte region. Click on link for grant guidelines.
Deadlines & Schedule
- Letters of intent due to Foundation via the Foundation’s on-line application system: December 10, 2021
- Invitations for full proposals announced: January 19, 2022
- Invited applicants are encouraged to meet with Program Officer before submitting full proposal
- Full proposals due: February 17, 2022
- Notice of grant award: June 1, 2022
- Funding cycle starts: Earliest grant start date is July 1, but later dates may be proposed
Back to News
May 17, 2022
The Paso del Norte Health Foundation and Paso del Norte Community Foundation are pleased to welcome Diana Seabrooks as our new Accounting Support Assistant.
Ms. Seabrooks will support the Accounting/Finance Department working on Foundation payables, reports, and customer service.
Ms. Seabrooks grew up in El…