November 3, 2021
The Paso del Norte Health Foundation (Health Foundation) seeks Letters of Intent (LOIs) from eligible organizations to provide diabetes prevention, early detection, and management. Programs may be related to type 1, type 2, or gestational diabetes. Population, systems, and individual level strategies will be considered. The following categories are of special interest.
- Diabetes Education
- Diabetes Literacy
- Professional Capacity Building
- Organizational Improvements
Eligible applicants include nonprofit tax-exempt organizations, including churches and units of government, located in the Paso del Norte region. Visit the Grant Center/Current Funding Opportunities section of the website for more information and grant guidelines.
Deadlines & Schedule
- Letters of intent due via the Health Foundation’s on-line application system: February 1, 2022
- Invitations for full proposals announced: February 25, 2022
- Invited applicants are encouraged to meet with a program officer before submitting the full proposal
- Full proposals due: April 22, 2022
- Notice of grant award: August 2, 2022
- Funding cycle starts: September 1, 2022, but other dates may be proposed; most grants will be for one year, but may be renewed annually
Back to News
May 17, 2022
The Paso del Norte Health Foundation and Paso del Norte Community Foundation are pleased to welcome Diana Seabrooks as our new Accounting Support Assistant.
Ms. Seabrooks will support the Accounting/Finance Department working on Foundation payables, reports, and customer service.
Ms. Seabrooks grew up in El…