November 22, 2019
The LOI deadline has been extended to Wednesday, January 8, 2020.
The Paso del Norte Health Foundation seeks Letters of Intent (LOIs) from eligible organizations to promote the Health Foundation’s Strategic Plan for Healthy Eating Active Living (HEAL). Specifically, the Health Foundation seeks LOIs for funding in one of the interest areas that help meet the goals identified in the HEAL Strategic Plan:
- Sustainable programs to advance healthy eating or active living;
- Policy and program solutions related to the Food for Every Child Report;
- School health systems, organizational, or policy change designed to improve healthy eating or active living outcomes.
The Health Foundation uses LOIs to welcome a wide-range of proposals from a diverse applicant pool. After review, the Health Foundation will invite selected applicants to submit a full proposal. Selected applicants may be asked to address specific comments or questions from the LOI review in their proposal.
Eligible applicants include nonprofit tax-exempt organizations, including churches and units of government, located in the Paso del Norte region. For more information, click here.
Deadlines & Schedule
- Letters of intent due to Health Foundation via the Health Foundation’s on-line application system: January 8, 2020
- Invitations for full proposals announced: By January 28, 2020.
- Invited applicants are encouraged to meet with Program Officer before submitting full proposal
- Full proposals due: March 6, 2020
- Notice of grant award: By June 1, 2020
Funding cycle starts: Earliest grant start date is June 1, but other dates may be proposed.
Click here to access online LOI application.
Back to News
New Mexico dental students receive an opportunity to study at the Hunt School of Dental Medicine in El Paso
October 20, 2021
Two future New Mexico dental students will have something to smile about, thanks to the New Mexico Higher Education Department (NMHED). The state agency is stepping up to help with tuition costs for New Mexico residents attending Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center El Paso’s Hunt School of Dental Medicine…