October 25, 2018
The Paso del Norte Health Foundation seeks Letters of Intent (LOIs) from eligible organizations to promote the Foundation’s Strategic Plan for Healthy Eating Active Living (HEAL). Specifically, the Health Foundation seeks LOIs for funding in one of the interest areas that help meet the goals identified in the HEAL Strategic Plan:
- Sustainable programs to advance healthy eating or active living;
- Policy and program solutions related to the Food for Every Child Report;
- School health systems, organizational, or policy change designed to improve healthy eating or active living outcomes.
The Health Foundation uses LOIs to welcome a wide-range of proposals from a diverse applicant pool. After review, the Foundation will invite selected applicants to submit a full proposal.
Eligible applicants include nonprofit tax-exempt organizations, including churches and units of government, located in the Paso del Norte region.
Deadlines & Schedule
- Letters of intent due to Foundation via the Foundation’s on-line application system: November 27, 2018
- Invitations for full proposals announced: early December, 2018
- Invited applicants are encouraged to meet with Program Officer before submitting full proposal
- Full proposals due: February 22, 2019
- Notice of grant award: June 2019
- Funding cycle starts: July 1, 2019, but other dates may be proposed
Click Here to read the LOI and apply online.
Back to News
July 21, 2021
The Paso del Norte Health Foundation ended the year in 2020 with $256.3 million in assets, up from $130 million in 1995, keeping administrative expenses below 1 percent of foundation assets and bringing total grantmaking since inception to nearly $211 million.
Learn more about our contributions to expand the…