October 25, 2018
The Paso del Norte Health Foundation seeks Letters of Intent (LOIs) from eligible organizations to promote the Foundation’s Strategic Plan for Healthy Eating Active Living (HEAL). Specifically, the Health Foundation seeks LOIs for funding in one of the interest areas that help meet the goals identified in the HEAL Strategic Plan:
- Sustainable programs to advance healthy eating or active living;
- Policy and program solutions related to the Food for Every Child Report;
- School health systems, organizational, or policy change designed to improve healthy eating or active living outcomes.
The Health Foundation uses LOIs to welcome a wide-range of proposals from a diverse applicant pool. After review, the Foundation will invite selected applicants to submit a full proposal.
Eligible applicants include nonprofit tax-exempt organizations, including churches and units of government, located in the Paso del Norte region.
Deadlines & Schedule
- Letters of intent due to Foundation via the Foundation’s on-line application system: November 27, 2018
- Invitations for full proposals announced: early December, 2018
- Invited applicants are encouraged to meet with Program Officer before submitting full proposal
- Full proposals due: February 22, 2019
- Notice of grant award: June 2019
- Funding cycle starts: July 1, 2019, but other dates may be proposed
Click Here to read the LOI and apply online.
Back to News
January 10, 2022
The Paso del Norte Health Foundation is pleased to announce the election of Charles de Wetter as Chair and Susan Melendez as Vice-Chair for the 2022 Health Foundation Board of Directors. Mr. de Wetter has served on the board since 2018 and as Chair of the Allocations Committee. Mr. de Wetter is a licensed real…