Current Funding Opportunities
Release Date: November 22, 2019
The Paso del Norte Health Foundation seeks Letters of Intent (LOIs) from eligible organizations to promote the Foundation’s Strategic Plan for Healthy Eating Active Living (HEAL). Specifically, the Foundation seeks LOIs for funding in one of the interest areas that help meet the goals identified in the HEAL Strategic Plan:
- Sustainable programs to advance healthy eating or active living;
- Policy and program solutions related to the Food for Every Child Report;
- School health systems, organizational, or policy change designed to improve healthy eating or active living outcomes.
The Foundation uses LOIs to welcome a wide-range of proposals from a diverse applicant pool. After review, the Foundation will invite selected applicants to submit a full proposal. Selected applicants may be asked to address specific comments or questions from the LOI review in their proposal.
What We Will Fund
Please consult the Grantmaking Guidelines on the PdNHF’s website www.pdnhf.org.
- Letters of intent due to Foundation via the Foundation’s on-line application system: December 18, 2019
- Invitations for full proposals announced: By January 24, 2020.
- Invited applicants are encouraged to meet with Program Officer before submitting full proposal
- Full proposals due: March 6, 2020
- Notice of grant award: By June 1, 2020
- Funding cycle starts: Earliest grant start date is June 1,2020 but other dates may be proposed
Eligibility And Selection Criteria
Eligible applicants include nonprofit tax-exempt organizations, including churches and units of government, located in the Paso del Norte Region. See the Paso del Norte Health Foundation website www.pdnhf.org in the Grant Center for more information.
Paso del Norte Health Foundation Service Region
Back To Funding Opportunities