Release Date: December 19, 2017
PdNHF seeks a regional organization to work along side the Institute for Healthy Living to design then manage the delivery of the Qué Sabrosa Vida (QSV) program.
What We Will Fund
The grantee organization for program delivery will be expected to manage all aspects for the delivery of the program in El Paso and Southern New Mexico:
- Coordinate presenter training and instructional quality assurance with the IHL;
- Contract with QSV presenters and handle invoices and presenter payments; end of year 1099-MISCs;
- Create marketing materials and disseminate in the community;
- Schedule trainers and training sessions;
- Manage registration and track attendance;
- Provide/coordinate presentation copies, audio/visual support, room reservations, room set-up, etc.;
- Coordinate evaluation of program with IHL;
- Participate on the QSV Advisory Committee and offer guidance on program materials and incentives;
- Provide feedback on program delivery during pilot phase.
PdNHF expects to invite an organization to submit a proposal by February 9, 2018. A full proposal with budget will be due in late February 2018.
QSV is a nutrition program comprised of lessons on heathy eating. The program is currently being updated by the Institute for Healthy Living (IHL). The program will be pilot tested starting in July 2018 and ready to deploy in January 2019.
Eligibility And Selection Criteria
Eligible applicants include nonprofit tax-exempt organizations, including churches and units of government, located in the Paso del Norte Region. See the Paso del Norte Health Foundation www.pdnhf.org website for more information about grant guidelines.
The grantee organization for program delivery will be expected to manage all aspects for the delivery of the program in El Paso and Southern New Mexico.
Back To Funding Opportunities