Current Funding Opportunities
Release Date: October 25, 2018
The Paso del Norte Health Foundation seeks Letters of Intent (LOIs) from eligible organizations to promote the Foundation’s Strategic Plan for Healthy Eating Active Living (HEAL). Specifically, the Foundation seeks LOIs for funding in one of the interest areas that help meet the goals identified in the HEAL Strategic Plan:
- Sustainable programs to advance healthy eating or active living;
- Policy and program solutions related to the Food for Every Child Report;
- School health systems, organizational, or policy change designed to improve healthy eating or active living outcomes.
The Foundation uses LOIs to welcome a wide-range of proposals from a diverse applicant pool. After review, the Foundation will invite selected applicants to submit a full proposal.
Applicants are encouraged to download and read the HEAL Strategic Plan. Applicants are also encouraged to visit the Institute for Healthy Living’s website. The Institute for Healthy Living serves as the Foundation’s backbone organization for the HEAL priority area. The IHL also evaluates the HEAL programs.
Note: To view the LOI instructions, please click on the “Apply Online” button. To access an application that has been started and saved, please visit our “Grant Center” tab to access your Grant Account Login.
What We Will Fund
Please consult the Grantmaking Guidelines on the PdNHF’s website www.pdnhf.org.
- Letters of intent due to Foundation via the Foundation’s on-line application system: November 27, 2018
- Invitations for full proposals announced: early December, 2018
- Invited applicants may be required to meet with Program Officer before submitting full proposal
- Full proposals due: February 22, 2019
- Notice of grant award: By June 2019
- Funding cycle starts: July 1, 2019, but other dates may be proposed
Eligibility And Selection Criteria
Eligible applicants include nonprofit tax-exempt organizations, including churches and units of government, located in the Paso del Norte Region. See the Paso del Norte Health Foundation website www.pdnhf.org for more information.
Paso del Norte Health Foundation Service Region
Back To Funding Opportunities