Release Date: March 22, 2018
The Paso del Norte Health Foundation seeks letters of intent from eligible organizations to promote the Foundation’s Strategic Plan for Mental Health and Emotional Well-Being.
What We Will Fund
The Foundation seeks Letters of Intent for funding in one of the following interest areas that help meet the Think.Change initiative goal to reduce stigma associated with mental illness:
implementation of evidence based education or contact programs aimed at reducing the stigma and negative bias associated with mental illness among family members and friends of consumers.
Implementation of evidence based education or contact interventions aimed at reducing the stigma associated with mental illness among professionals (i.e. teachers, housing managers, law enforcement, etc.) who have frequent contact with consumers.
Advocacy for or analysis of policies aimed at reducing the stigma and negative bias associated with mental illness.
- Letters of intent due to Foundation via the Foundation’s on-line application system: April 27, 2018
- Invitations for full proposals announced:May 25, 2018
- Invited applicants may be required to meet with Program Officer before submitting full proposal
- Full proposals due: July 13, 2018
- Projected funding cycle start date: November 1, 2018, but other dates may be proposed
Eligibility And Selection Criteria
Eligible applicants include nonprofit tax-exempt organizations, including churches and units of government, located in the Paso del Norte Region. See the Paso del Norte Health Foundation website www.pdnhf.org for more information about grant guidelines.
Select to view Our Service Region
Back To Funding Opportunities