Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 08:00 AM
El Paso Community College - Administrative Services Center
9050 Viscount Blvd, El Paso, TX
Fired-Up Fundraising: Turn Board Passion into Action
Gail Perry, MBA, CRFE is an international fundraising consultant, keynote speaker, trainer and philanthropy expert, with a deep commitment to help nonprofits create and manage financial sustainability.
Lively, experiential and engaging, this workshop is for non-profit board members and their executive directors. It is very short on theory and very long on practical application as Gail gives board members real-world education to help them understand how fundraising works and where they fit in.
In this workshop, board members will:
- Rediscover their vision for their organization
- Recommit to what they really want to accomplish
- Understand how friendmaking is more powerful than fundraising
- Learn how they can support fundraising without having to directly solicit
- Learn new skills and build confidence through upbeat, accessible education
You can read more about Gail on her website, www.gailperry.com.
Admission: Includes Continental Breakfast and Refreshments
- Agencies: $40 for 1st Board Member, and $25 for each additional Board Member. Executive Director attends free of charge when accompanied by Board Member.
- Individuals: $65/Attendee
- Financial assistance is available.
For additional information or to register, go to www.REALIZEBOARD.org.
Or call Terry Maldonado at 533-2434 (ext. 233)
Building Strong Nonprofit Boards
In partnership with United Way of El Paso County
Back to Calendar
September 21, 2021
The Paso del Norte Trail Foundation and network of trails relies heavily on people like you! Becoming a Friend of the Trail means being a volunteer, ambassador, donor, or all three. Your help furthers the mission of the trail. To learn more, click here or visit…