Saturday, October 12, 2019 at 10:00 AM
El Paso United Community Assistance Center
6314 Delta Dr.
El Paso, TX 79905
TOGETHER WE HEAL
The El Paso United Community Assistance Center, which will open soon, will be a place of healing and support dedicated to serving as a resource to those directly & indirectly impacted by the tragedy of August 3, 2019.
We invite the entire community to visit El Paso United’s first Community Resource Fair. Connect to immediate support services providing emotional healing as well as other types of social services available from community partners including:
- El Paso Center for Children
- El Paso Child Guidance Center
- El Paso County District Attorney’s Office-Victim Services
- El Paso County General Assistance
- El Paso County Sheriff’s Office-Victim Services
- Emergence Health Network
- Las Americas Immigrant Advocacy Center
- Mexican Consulate
- Project Bravo
- Texas Rio Grande Legal Aid
|For more information, visit elpasounited.org||@unitedwayelpaso|
Back to Calendar
October 10, 2019
You are cordially invited to a public meeting to obtain information and provide input on the design of the Playa Drain Trail Phase 2 from Riverside High School to Ysleta High School.
**Tuesday, October 29, 2019
6:00 - 7:30 p.m.
Ysleta High School – Early College Building, Room 515
8600 Alameda, El…