March 28, 2017
The Paso del Norte Health Foundation is pleased to invite eligible agencies to submit letters of intent (LOIs) under the Health Foundation’s Think.Change initiative. After LOI review, selected agencies will be invited to submit a full proposal. Eligible applicants include nonprofit tax-exempt organizations, including churches and units of government, located in the Paso del Norte Region. Click here for grant guidelines including what PDNHF does not fund.
Deadlines & Schedule:
- Letters of Intent due to Foundation: April 28, 2017
- Invitations for full proposals announced: May 24, 2017
- Full proposals due: July 10, 2017
- Funding cycle starts: November 1, 2017 but other dates may be proposed
Click here for instructions on how to submit a Letter of Intent (LOI) and access the online application.
Click here to download the Mental Health and Emotional Well-Being Strategic Plan.
Back to News
April 21, 2017
Because water is important in so many body functions, getting enough water is key in achieving optimal health.
- Water helps maintain blood volume, which maintains your energy
- Proper hydration improves your concentration and reaction time, especially during exercise
- Water increases the number of calories…