October 31, 2017
The Paso del Norte Health Foundation seeks Letters of Intent (LOIs) from eligible organizations to promote the Health Foundation’s Strategic Plan for Healthy Eating and Active Living (HEAL) Initiative.
Applicants are encouraged to download and read the HEAL Strategic Plan. The Paso del Norte Institute for Health Living serves as the Health Foundation’s backbone organization for the HEAL priority area and evaluates the HEAL programs. Applicants are encouraged to visit the IHL website at pdnihl.org.
Eligible applicants include nonprofit tax-exempt organizations, including churches and units of government, located in the Paso del Norte region. Click here for more information.
Deadlines & Schedule:
- Letters of intent due to Foundation: November 20, 2017
- Invitations for full proposals announced: early December, 2017
- Invited applicants may be required to meet with the Program Officer before submitting a full proposal
- Full proposals due: February 26, 2018
- Notice of grant award: June 2018
- Funding cycle starts: July 1, 2018, but other dates may be proposed
Click here to read the LOI and apply online.
Back to News
January 16, 2018
Join us for a public meeting to get input on the Downtown Segment of the Paso del Norte Trail.
Thursday, January 25, 2018
6:00 -7:30 p.m.
Bowie High School Cafeteria
801 S. San Marcial St.
The Paso del Norte Trail will stretch 50 miles across El Paso County, connecting neighborhoods providing E…