June 6, 2017
The Paso del Norte Health Foundation seeks Letters of Intent (LOIs) from eligible organizations to promote the Health Foundation’s Strategic Plan for the IGNITE Initiative. Eligible applicants include nonprofit tax-exempt organizations, including churches and units of government, located in the Paso del Norte region. Click here for more information about grant guidelines.
Deadlines & Schedule:
- Letters of intent due to Foundation via the Foundation’s online application system: June 16, 2017
- Invitations for full proposals announced: July 12, 2017
- Invited applicants are encouraged to meet with the Program Officer before submitting a proposal
- Full proposals due: August 11, 2017
- Funding cycle starts: As early as December 15, 2017 but other dates may be proposed
For more information, contact Claudia Perez at email@example.com or 915-218-2628.
Back to News
August 17, 2017
The Paso del Norte Health Foundation in partnership with the City of El Paso Parks and Recreations Department and El Paso Water seeks an artist or artist team to work with students in select schools in the Ysleta Independent School District to create original mosaic designs/artwork and assist with fabrication oversi…