Release Date: August 8, 2017
The Paso del Norte Health Foundation seeks Letters of Intent from eligible organizations to promote the Foundation’s Strategic Plan for Shift+. Specifically, the Foundation seeks LOIs that propose evidence-based strategies to reduce underage drinking, binge drinking, and related harms in alignment with the strategic plan. Preference will be given to proposals that address one of the following:
- Promote, advocate for, or analyze organizational or community-level policies aimed at reducing underage drinking (including college-aged young people), binge drinking, and related harms.
- Advance the implementation and sustainability of evidence-based individual-level interventions.
What We Will Fund
Deadlines & Schedules
- Letter of Intent due via the Foundation’s online application system: September 8, 2017
- Invitations for full proposals announced: September 25, 2017
- Applicant Workshop: Week of October 5-6, 2017
- Invited applicants will be required to meet with Program Officer before submitting full proposal
- Full proposals due: October 27, 2017
- Funding cycle starts: February 1, 2018, but other dates may be proposed
Eligibility And Selection Criteria
Eligible applicants include nonprofit tax-exempt organizations, including churches and units of government, located in the Paso del Norte region.
The Paso del Norte Health Foundation serves the 2.4 million people living in El Paso and Hudspeth Counties in far west Texas, Doña Ana, Luna, and Otero Counties in southern New Mexico, and the municipality of Ciudad Juárez, Chihuahua, Mexico.
Back To Funding Opportunities