Wednesday, December 06, 2017 at 08:00 AM
El Paso Community College - Administrative Services Center
9050 Viscount Blvd, El Paso, TX
Fired-Up Fundraising: Turn Board Passion into Action
Gail Perry, MBA, CRFE is an international fundraising consultant, keynote speaker, trainer and philanthropy expert, with a deep commitment to help nonprofits create and manage financial sustainability.
Lively, experiential and engaging, this workshop is for non-profit board members and their executive directors. It is very short on theory and very long on practical application as Gail gives board members real-world education to help them understand how fundraising works and where they fit in.
In this workshop, board members will:
- Rediscover their vision for their organization
- Recommit to what they really want to accomplish
- Understand how friendmaking is more powerful than fundraising
- Learn how they can support fundraising without having to directly solicit
- Learn new skills and build confidence through upbeat, accessible education
You can read more about Gail on her website, www.gailperry.com.
Admission: Includes Continental Breakfast and Refreshments
- Agencies: $40 for 1st Board Member, and $25 for each additional Board Member. Executive Director attends free of charge when accompanied by Board Member.
- Individuals: $65/Attendee
- Financial assistance is available.
For additional information or to register, go to www.REALIZEBOARD.org.
Or call Terry Maldonado at 533-2434 (ext. 233)
Building Strong Nonprofit Boards
In partnership with United Way of El Paso County
Back to Calendar
January 16, 2018
Join us for a public meeting to get input on the Downtown Segment of the Paso del Norte Trail.
Thursday, January 25, 2018
6:00 -7:30 p.m.
Bowie High School Cafeteria
801 S. San Marcial St.
The Paso del Norte Trail will stretch 50 miles across El Paso County, connecting neighborhoods providing E…